by Julianne Cordray // July 12, 2016
Along one wall and spanning a corner of her studio, Birte Bosse stages small-scale exhibitions in order to visualize interactions between works,…[read on]
- Henrike Naumann at the SculptureCenter in New York
- Call for Artists: Paper Transformation
- The Week September 26–October 2, 2022
- Art as a Means of Survival
- Throwing Out the Script: Margot Nash in ‘No Master Territories’
- The Man Who Turned into a Rocket: An Interview with Valeo Kopysov
- The Week September 19–25, 2022
- ‘Uprising’ at Schloss Görne
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.