German performance artist and choreographer Anne Imhof has been hailed over the last few years for her nightmarish durational performances, from ‘Angst’ at Hamburger Bahnhof to her piece ‘Faust,’ which was shown at the Venice Biennale. ‘Angst’ came as the result of Imhof’s 2015 Preis der Nationalgalerie win, while ‘Faust’ garnered the artist the Venice Biennale’s most lauded achievement, the Golden Lion award.
- Berlin Art Week & Gallery Weekend Walkabout 2021
- FuturePerfectLand Reorders Time at Former Reinickendorf Distillery
- Encountering ‘Redemption Now’: A Promise of No Relief
- THE WEEK Sept. 13–19, 2021
- David Shrigley x Ruinart: ‘Unconventional Bubbles’ Berlin Art Tour
- Berlin Art Week: The Hit List 2021
- Open Call for the International 212 Photography Competition
- Unblock Fair Art Fair Puts a Spotlight on Lichtenberg
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.