Asia Contemporary Art Week (ACAW) Director and curator of the 2019 Field Meeting Leeza Ahmady organized a series of pop-up exhibitions, performances, lecture-performances and discussions by noted multidisciplinary artists, thinkers and creative individuals from all regions of Asia (with a focus on East Asia). The theme of the 2019 Field Meeting was ‘Thinking Collections’, and the curator offered her expanded take on what it means to be a collector. This year ACAW’s acclaimed annual art forum, Field Meeting, premiered outside of its usual host city, New York, presenting for the first time in Asia. The 2019 event, which ran from January 25–26th alongside the regional Quoz Arts Festival, was hosted at ACAW Consortium Partner, Alserkal Avenue in Dubai.
- Intersectional Fembots: An Interview with Nadja Verena Marcin
- The Week Feb. 19–25, 2024
- Sensing the Cosmos: An Interview with Patricia Domínguez
- Open Call for KVOST Scholarship & Claus Michaeletz Prize
- Open Call for Berlin Project Space Festival 2024
- Borsos Lőrinc’s Techno-Ritualistic Objects
- The Week Feb. 12–18, 2024
- Challenging Bodily Norms in ‘Non-Specific Objects’
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.