The Dhaka Art Summit is a contemporary art hub for South East Asia. In 2016, the Summit included a modern art exhibition, several curated group shows, an architecture show, and more. The solo section demonstrated works by artists in the region, including Ayesha Sultana’s work ‘Space Between Things’, that incorporated commercial materials such as metal and glass, and was meant to be navigated spatially, in relation to the human body.
- Capturing the Infinite: An Interview with Dr. Gindi
- Open Call for Artist Residency at Studio Prám
- Little Sharp Explosions: An Interview with Sam Riviere
- Giveaway: Walton Ford’s Sinister Wildlife Scenes
- Cutting-Edge Dance Performances at Tanz im August 2021
- Petja Ivanova
- Black Cracker and Kaleidoskop Present ‘A Ballet of Slug and Shell’
- Trans Is A Wave: Rindon Johnson at SculptureCenter
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.