The Dhaka Art Summit (DAS) is an international, non-commercial research and exhibition platform for art and architecture related to South Asia. The Dhaka Art Summit is a monumental biennial survey of South Asian Contemporary Art. With a core focus on Bangladesh, DAS re-examines how we think about these forms of art in both a regional and an international context. Founded in 2012 by the Samdani Art Foundation – who continue to produce the festival – in collaboration with the Ministry of Cultural Affairs, People’s Republic of Bangladesh, DAS is hosted every two years at the Bangladesh Shilpakala Academy.
- Erasure and Creation: An Interview With Sarah J. Sloat
- Call for Entries to 2022 Bergamo Film Meeting
- Capturing the Infinite: An Interview with Dr. Gindi
- Open Call for Artist Residency at Studio Prám
- Little Sharp Explosions: An Interview with Sam Riviere
- Giveaway: Walton Ford’s Sinister Wildlife Scenes
- Cutting-Edge Dance Performances at Tanz im August 2021
- Petja Ivanova
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.