Created to mark the 2019 anniversary, this video profile follows the 30-year history of Esther Schipper’s contemporary art gallery: from its founding in Cologne in 1989, to its relocation and expansion to its current space in Berlin, through collaborations with dozens of artists, including Angela Bulloch, Dominique Gonzalez-Foerster, Liam Gillick, Pierre Huyghe and Philippe Parreno, among many others. MONA created the video profile in collaboration with BoomEar Art Podcast for Financial Times China.
- Open Call for IF Innovation Award
- Eco-Catastrophe: ‘Sun Rise | Sun Set’ at Schinkel Pavillon
- Giveaway: Beatriz Milhazes’ Colorful Expanded Monograph
- Open Call for Ortstermin Art Festival
- THE WEEK Apr. 19–25, 2021
- The Bioerotic Universe: An Interview with Karin Bolender
- Open Call: Art for Black Lives Residency in Palm Springs
- Hidden Patterns: An Interview with Albert-László Barabási
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.