'Mom’s Balls' is an intergenerational dialogue between artist Egill Sæbjörnsson, his mother Ágústa Oddsdóttir, and his grandmother, the late Elín Jónsdóttir. The exhibition was curated by Sæbjörnsson, together with writer, curator and the co-founder of Modern Painters magazine, Karen Wright.
- Open Call for ZK/U Berlin Residency Program
- Sensual Landscapes: An Interview with Li Shuang
- Inclusivity in Electronic Music: An Interview with DJ Violet
- THE WEEK Aug. 19–25, 2019
- Food Art Week Opens ‘WATER(PROOF)’ Exhibition at MOMENTUM
- ‘When We Open Every Window’: An Interview with GeoVanna Gonzalez
- Feldfünf Offers Residency in Berlin Project Space
- THE WEEK, Aug. 12-18, 2019
is a contemporary arts platform, facilitating an on-going conversation between creative professionals, art enthusiasts, and journalists across the globe. We are a two-part organization: BerlinArtLink.com, an internationally regarded online magazine that presents artists studio visits, articles, and interviews; and Berlin Art Link Productions, which realizes art events, projects, and media content through connecting individuals and organizations with our network and resources.