‘Mom’s Balls’ is an intergenerational dialogue between artist Egill Sæbjörnsson, his mother Ágústa Oddsdóttir, and his grandmother, the late Elín Jónsdóttir. The exhibition was curated by Sæbjörnsson, together with writer, curator and the co-founder of Modern Painters magazine, Karen Wright.
- The Week February 6–12, 2023
- Berlinale 2023: Forum Expanded Hit List
- Outer (Safe) Space: Ad Minoliti’s ‘GG’
- Worldwide Exhibition Hitlist: Art Openings February 2023
- Undoing Family in ‘Servus Papa, See You in Hell’
- Open Call for interfilm Short Film Festival Berlin
- Young Voices in Synch: Echoes 2022-2023
- The Week January 30–February 5, 2023
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.