‘JR – Adrian Piper – Ray Johnson,’ brought together three artists from different generations, with different roots and strategies, who share a common focus: an appeal to the viewer to become actively involved in the artwork, allowing it to fulfill its true purpose: only this “pact” between artist and audience brings the often ephemeral artwork to its intended completion.
- Open Call for Submissions to Weserhalle Live Auction
- Healing the Burn: An Interview with The Fire Theory
- The Week October 25–31, 2021
- Perpetual Reconstruction: Working and Playing for Urban Futures
- Fractured Narratives: Julie Mehretu at carlier | gebauer
- The Week October 18–24, 2021
- Enter the Queendom: Dom Pérignon × Lady Gaga at KaDeWe
- Open Call for the Art Explora Residency Program in Paris
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.