‘JR – Adrian Piper – Ray Johnson,’ brought together three artists from different generations, with different roots and strategies, who share a common focus: an appeal to the viewer to become actively involved in the artwork, allowing it to fulfill its true purpose: only this “pact” between artist and audience brings the often ephemeral artwork to its intended completion.
- The Week December 5–11, 2022
- How to Critically Dismantle Love: A Book Review
- What Does Religion Have To Do With Art Today?: The Work of Klaus Hack
- The Instability of Material in the Work of Vera Kox
- The Week November 28–December 4, 2022
- Artificial Intelligence as a New Demiurge?
- Visual Essay: ‘There’s Something Wrong with My House’
- Charlotte Dualé
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.