The ninth edition of Momentum, the Nordic Biennial of Contemporary Art, was held from June 17 to October 11, 2017 in Moss, just outside Oslo, Norway. Since its inception in 1998, the festival has been one of the most exciting platforms for Nordic art and artistic ventures that engage with the Nordic context. The five curators were respectively from Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Iceland, but the participating artists were from all over the world. This acknowledgement of global interconnectedness is key to understanding the theme of 2017’s biennial, ‘Alienation’.
- Erasure and Creation: An Interview With Sarah J. Sloat
- Call for Entries to 2022 Bergamo Film Meeting
- Capturing the Infinite: An Interview with Dr. Gindi
- Open Call for Artist Residency at Studio Prám
- Little Sharp Explosions: An Interview with Sam Riviere
- Giveaway: Walton Ford’s Sinister Wildlife Scenes
- Cutting-Edge Dance Performances at Tanz im August 2021
- Petja Ivanova
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.