Swiss-artist Olaf Breuning spent 16 years developing his practice in New York City before moving Upstate to find a measure of solitude in his work environment. Functioning as both an archive of past work and a place for new creative explorations, the former two-car garage that houses Breuning's studio provides a haven for contemplation. Berlin Art Link Productions visited his Upstate New York studio and home to discuss his working process in a moment of career transition and to talk about the works of photography, drawing, sculpture, and film that connect in a distinct visual language over the span of his career and how he sees his artistic process evolving over the last decades.
- The Week Dec. 11–17, 2023
- Transforming Sensory Organs: Suah Im at EIGEN+ART Lab
- ‘Black Land, Red Land’ Festival Explores Museum Restitution
- Pleasure and Liberation: ‘The Laugh of the Medusa’ at EKKM Tallinn
- Open Call for K11 Artist Prize
- The Week Dec. 4–10, 2023
- Afrofuturist Techno Myths: An Interview with DeForrest Brown Jr.
- Worldwide Exhibition Hit List: Art Openings December 2023
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.