Otobong Nkanga was recently award the prestigious new Lise Wilhelmsen Art Award, a Norwegian prize for international mid-career sculptors and painters, developed in partnership with the Lise and Arne Wilhelmsen family and the Henie Onstad Kunstsenter. She is currently the Artist-in-Residence at Gropius Bau, undertaking her exploration of natural resources and economic and ecological processes as part of their ongoing ‘In House’ residency programme.
- Giveaway: Beatriz Milhazes’ Colorful Expanded Monograph
- Open Call for Ortstermin Art Festival
- THE WEEK Apr. 19–25, 2021
- The Bioerotic Universe: An Interview with Karin Bolender
- Open Call: Art for Black Lives Residency in Palm Springs
- Hidden Patterns: An Interview with Albert-László Barabási
- Are We the People?: An Interview with Lerato Shadi
- Call for Entries: International Photography Exhibition 163
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.