For the 58th Biennale in Venice, artist Indrė Šerpytytė presented a new commissioned work, ‘Territorial Symphonies’. The work seeks to outline the power dynamic between the countries represented inside and outside of the Biennale, and the notion of inclusion and exclusion. In ‘Territorial Symphonies,’ a brass band plays the national anthem of over 60 countries, who are not represented with a permanent pavilion within the Giardini.
- Are We the People?: An Interview with Lerato Shadi
- Call for Entries: International Photography Exhibition 163
- THE WEEK Apr. 12–18, 2021
- Open Call for Curator-In-Residence at Bemis Center
- New Exhibition Series Connects Intergenerational Berlin Artists
- Poetry as Survival Ritual: An Interview with Cana Bilir-Meier About Semra Ertan
- Peles Empire
- THE WEEK Apr. 5–11, 2021
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.