Blog post by Adela Yawitz – in Berlin; Friday, Sept 14, 2012.
Berlin Art Week is sure to overstimulate you this weekend, but if you are looking for a quiet, in-depth exhibition away from the mainstream hubbub, Coup de Dés’ “A Memory of Present” is well worth the trip…..
- Seaweed and Sustainability: An Interview with Lichen Kelp and Jessie French
- Transmediale Launches Year-Long Festival with Digital Platform ‘Almanac for Refusal’
- Surrogate Seeing: ‘Kunst Kann’ at Haus am Lützowplatz
- Chaos and Coherence in Ruohan Wang’s Expansive Practice
- Counter-Cartographies: An Interview with Cian Dayrit
- Open Call for Forecast Mentorship 2021–22
- Deep Sea Mining in the Age of Climate Emergency: An Interview with Kristina Õllek
- Open Call for Büchsenhausen Fellowship Program